Command and Control centers can be difficult to plan as they require a lot of expert knowledge in the AV field. Zoom Digital Signage has an expert understanding of each and every cable port, software setup, and installation requirements. With our know-how and experience we would be happy to guide you through a personalized process. Our customized command and control center is ideal for control rooms, security and traffic monitoring, video conferencing, board rooms, and public information.
A simple and powerful tool to manage video walls and multi-monitor systems.
- Intuitive and powerful control interface
With the control interface software you can seamlessly manage local applications, networked computers and captured sources.
- Concept of sub-sections
Divide your video wall in sub-sections and manage each sub-section as if they are individual video walls.
- Extensive control of networked computers
Control networked computers directly from the video wall or from any operator’s desktop. Easily configure the control and view restrictions of networked computers.
- Virtual mouse pad
The software control interface allows the operator to have their keyboard and mouse active on the video wall.
- Task Scheduler
Easily automate the way information is displayed on the video wall.
- Web page control
Switch layouts and display scenarios from a tablet or smart phone, or from the web browser of your PC.
- DTI Application programming interface
Easily insert DTI commands in third party control systems (Creston, AMX, etc.)
- Outputs: up to 24 DVI or RGB outputs
- Resolution: up to 1920x1200 per output
- Capture: Any combination of:
- RGB-DVI-HDMI: capture resolution up to 1920x1200 (HDCP-compatible*)
- Composite video
- Component video
- IP encoded video: hardware decoding of IP streams
- 19’’ rack-mountable chassis (4U or 6U depending on model)
- Heavy-duty Steel case, resistant to corrosion
- Front panel mounted handles
- Optimized air flow
- Dual redundant hot swappable power supply
- I/O: USB, RS232, dual network connection, PS2
- DVD drive
- Front On/Off and reset button
- Compatible with Matrox Mura Card
Ultra Narrow BezelOur UNB displays measure 3.7mm thin from bezel to bezel and range from 40"-55" with a 16:9 aspect ratio. They are currently the highest quality displays for video walls. They are gorgeous in person and simply cannot be compared to consumer panels. The UNB is best for content that must be displayed on the most stunning video wall as possible.
Super Narrow BezelOur SNB displays measure 5.5mm thin from bezel to bezel and range from 40"-55" with a 16:9 aspect ratio. They are gorgeous in person and simply cannot be compared to consumer panels. The SNB is best for content that must be displayed on the most stunning video wall as possible.
Narrow BezelOur NB displays measure 6.7 thin from bezel to bezel and are available in 46" with a 16:9 aspect ratio. They are the third thinnest displays available, but can be just as jaw-dropping. They are ideal for video walls with content that does not require the thinnest bezel.