The Q-sign software is a simple yet powerful solution to run a Digital Signage Network. Q-sign is a fully interactive and cost effective solution for any digital signage need. Q-sign uses a user friendly interface which anyone can learn within a matter of minutes. A wide variety of content such as images, movies, flash, html, RSS feeds, and even Live TV streaming can be added to your digital signage presentation with just a few simple clicks of the shortcut buttons on the menu bar to the right. Q-sign features a timeline on the bottom that allows adjustments to time and scheduling of content. There is a main view showing how the screen can be divided and split into multiple sections to show different content at the same time.
There are 5 tabs at the top of the Q-Sign interface: Design, Broadcast, Schedule, Client, and Manager. The Design tab is allows for the creation of templates and content. The schedule tab allows you to schedule each client player by day, week, and month. The broadcasting tab is used to broadcast created schedules to each client connected to a server. The Client tab is for the monitoring and controlling client PC’s to ensure that they are always running.
- Create new layouts and upload different types of content such as images, Office files, HTML, videos, flash, TV, RSS, or text tickers.
- Save & open schedules
- Preview at full screen
- Daily, weekly, or monthly scheduling
- Save schedules and broadcast to displays in any location
- Broadcast individually saved contents or schedule sets to each client or a group of clients
- Immediately play or scheduled broadcast when sending a schedule
- Send multiple schedules
- “USB Send” options for when network is down
- Emergency alert broadcasting
- Register, edit, or delete a client/group of clients
- Monitor the status of every registered client
- Remotely manage client with play, pause, stop, reboot, or shut off
- Remote display on/off controls
- Live view of over 100 different client displays
- Built-in remote control software for troubleshooting
- Register, edit, or delete a Manager or a group of Managers.
- Set sub managers to a specific client or a group of clients
A stand-alone configuration is a system set up to work without internet access. A PC can connect to one or more digital signage displays through just the digital signage player itself to control what is being played on them. Only Q-sign’s Manager software and its built-in player will run Stand-Alone mode.
When should I use a Stand-Alone Configuration?
Live presentations, temporary set-ups, or any time when setting up a server is inconvenient or internet access is not possible.
The Network configuration allows different PCs from different locations to manage the content on individual or groups of digital signage displays throughout the world. It requires that each system is connected to a remote server, where content is uploaded via manager PCs and downloaded to digital signage displays.
When should I use a Network Configuration?
A Network configuration is best for most digital signage network settings. You can control as many displays as you want (around the world even) and control them from managers at different locations.
We're happy to answer any questions you have about Q-Sign. Contact us to set up a live remote PC demonstration!